|Overview||Gear & Setup||Highlights|
|Birthday||June 30, 1995|
|Started Streaming||June 17, 2010|
|Est. Net Worth||$1m|
Scump created his twitch channel on June 17, 2010
Seth "Scump" Abner is an American professional Call of Duty player and a streamer for OpTic Gaming.
For information on his professional esports career, see his page on Esportspedia's COD Wiki.
Born on June 30, 1995, in Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania, Scump is one of the most recognizable Call of Duty professionals in the world. He also has a YouTube channel with over 2.4 million subscribers and over 501 million video views.
Scump grew up playing competitive sports such ad baseball and football but his true passion turned out to be gaming as soon as his older brother introduced him. His first game was Halo, as he got older he started to play Call of Duty and started to play in tournaments with his mates.
Scump's parents are Kristen and Shawn Abner. He has an older brother named Jordan Abner who introduced him to gaming. His father, Shawn, is a retired Major League Baseball player; playing for such teams as the San Diego Padres, California Angels, and Chicago White Sox.
- Scump streamed to over 100,000 viewers on November 6, 2018.
- Scump is a two time X Games gold medalist.
- Also known as the The King and The Ginja Ninja.
- He was voted as the MVP in Advanced Warfare: MLG Pro League Season 1 and 2.
Website & Merch Store
Viewers & Subs
As of October 2019, Scump has over 900 subscribers and streams to an average of 7,531 viewers.
- OpTic's Scump reaches the top of Twitch and hits big milestones during first Black Ops 4 CWL 2K} Dexerto.com