|Overview||Gear & Setup||Highlights|
|Birthday||April 6, 1993|
|Est. Net Worth||$1 million|
Lee "Rush" Yoonjae is a South Korean streamer who played League of Legends professional throughout the years of 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019. Echo Fox.
For information on his professional career, see his page on Esportspedia's LoL Wiki.
November 26th, 2014, LMQ had announced Rush as their new jungler. A month later, LMQ renamed and rebranded themselves as Team Impulse. His 2016 season began with Rush leaving Impulse in order to join Cloud 9 as their new jungler. In November 2015, C9 had competed at IEM Season X - Cologne, but lost 2-1 in their first round against H2k Gaming. After almost a 1 year period Cloud 9, Rush left North America and went to South Korea to join KT Rolster. The team had a decent season in 2018 and also qualified for the League of Legends World Championship 2018 where they managed to place 5th-8th out of 24 teams from all around the world. After this rather successful season Rush decided to leave KT Rolster and go back to North America to join Echo Fox.
Rush can be seen with Travis Gafford  in an interview asking about why he came back to the North American LCS, and he claims that he came back, not only for his friends, but he came back for the competitive integrity of the game, and he's seen stated that he thinks that the rosters players are "underrated". Seen in the same interview linked below, he believed that his team's scrims were going well, and he was very confident into going into the next LCS games they were scheduled for.
- Hit rank 1 on the Korean Ladder in 2014.
- Studied at a well-reputed university in Korea.
- Known for his Lee Sin.
Viewers & Subs
Averages 6,138 viewers on Twitch while having over 2800 subscribers and averaging more than 5000 viewers, and well over 243K subscribers on YouTube.
Articles & Interviews
- Echo Fox add MikeYeung, release Rush from League roster. "espn.com"
- Rush settling in with new teammates at Cloud9. "espn.com"
- Rush returns to South Korea, Cloud9 Challenger to use Contractz. "espn.com"
- Rush finally makes his KT Rolster debut against Afreeca Freecs. "dotesports.com"
- Travis Gafford's interview with Rush on why he had to come back to NA LCS. "YouTube.com"
- Travis Gafford's interview with Rush on why he went from Benched to On-Stage with Echo Fox. "YouTube.com"