(view - edit) Documentation
This Template is used to implement a Game Schedule to a Tournament Page.
It'll be also be used to transfer this data with SemanticWiki to the "Todays Tournament Matches" and the data will be used for the LCS Apps.
The code for this template is:
|date= |PST= or |EST= or |CET= or |KST=
|vod1= |vod2= |vod3= |vod4= |vod5= |vod6=
|start= |title= |norounds=
- |round=: Is the round of the tournament, in which the scheduled Game is. For example: Group A, Showmatch, Finals
- |team1=: Is the first team that competes in this match. It is not nessesary for the template to work.
- |team2=: Is the second team that competes in this match. It is not nessesary for the template to work.
- |t1score=: Is the score the first team achieved in this match. It is not nessesary for the template to work.
- |t2score=: Is the score the second team achieved in this match. It is not nessesary for the template to work.
- |winner=: Enter a 1 if the first team one or a 2 if the second team won.
- |ff=: If a team forfeited, enter here the number of the team that did.
- |date=: The day on which the game is played.
- |PST= / |EST= / |CET= / |KST=: The time when the game is played. Use the right timezone for a game. If no time is entered, the shown time will change to "To be announced" - short "TBA".
- |dst=: Define if it is currently daylight savings time for all regions:
- If only America has daylight savings time but Europe hasn't enter spring or autumn.
- If both regions have daylight savings time enter yes.
- If both regions don't have daylight savings time enter no or leave it blank.
- To check if both regions currently have daylight savings time please check the equivalent pages for the United States and Europe on Wikipedia.
- |shownname=:The Text that should be displayed in the "Todays Tournament Matches" instead of the link name.
- |vod1=/.../|vod6=: Here is a place to link to the vods of this match.
- |stream=: Here is a place for a page, where the match will be streamed.
- |start=: Type in something here if this is the first element of the table.
- |end=: Type in something here if this is the last element of the table.
- |title=: If your Game Schedule should have an optional title. The default title is "Game Schedule". This parameter only works when something is written in the start parameter.
- |norounds=: If you don't want the round to be displayed in the game schedule you have to write here something. It has to be added to all lines, else everyhing breaks. Useful for Showmatches/ Group Stages where you don't need to seperate between rounds.
- |customwidth=: If the names don't fit into the box, just change the width. Default is 300.