Difference between revisions of "SMITE Pro League/Season 3/Europe/Spring Relegations"
|Line 172:||Line 172:|
Revision as of 14:44, February 23, 2016
|Overview||Spring Relegations||Spring Challenger||Spring Season|
|Overview||Open Qualifier||Team Rosters||Picks & Bans||Scoreboards||VODs|
|Season 3 EU SPL Spring Relegations|
|Format:|| Single Elimination |
The European SMITE Pro League Season 3 Spring Relegations last three weeks and grant two teams a spots in the Season 3 SPL Spring Split.
- Open Bracket tournament
- Open to all teams (but pre-qualified SPL teams)
- Single elimination
- Winner of each week advances to Phase 2
- Top two teams from the Season 2 Fall Challenger Cup are invited
- Winners of the open bracket from Phase 1 are invited
- The top seed from the Challenger Cup, will choose what open bracket team they want to face
- Bottom two teams from the Season 2 Fall Split are invited
- Winners from Phase 2 are invited
- The #7 seed from the SPL will choose what Phase 2 team they want to face
The following teams have qualified for the EU SPL Spring Split:
- 1 The Team JusTus roster leaves their organization, and renames to THE FORSEN BOYS.
- 2 dCypher eSports was unable to field a complete roster, therefore three Open Qualifier teams will qualify, and Torpedo Gaming will be the first Challenger Cup seed.