Tainted Minds is an Australian eSports organization. The team currently competes under the name Plantronics Tainted Minds, in representation of their sponsor Plantronics. Aside from SMITE, the team also has a division for Call of Duty. For information about their Call of Duty team, see their page on CoD Esportspedia.
Tainted Minds made their first entrance into SMITE by acquiring the Take 2 roster, in March 2016.
- March 10th, Take 2 roster acquired. iDivine, Shred, Slycy, Gruff, Tomolomu, and WolfOfEloStreet join.
- April 19th, Shred leaves.
- April 27th, UltimateAbyss joins.
- May 27th, Elkeiro joins. iDivine leaves.
- June 4th, JustSpeedy joins. Slycy goes inactive.
||Ashley Christopher Creaghan
Tainted Minds' Season 3 OPL Split 1 Roster
Left to Right: Tomolomu, Gruff, Slycy, Shred, iDivine