European SPL & Challenger
| Season 3 EU SPL Spring Relegations
| League Information
|| Hi-Rez Studios
| Event Type:
|| Single Elimination
| Start Date:
| End Date:
The European SMITE Pro League Season 3 Spring Relegations last three weeks and grant two teams a spots in the Season 3 SPL Spring Split.
- Open Bracket tournament
- Open to all teams (but pre-qualified SPL teams)
- Single elimination
- Winner of each week advances to Phase 2
- Top two teams from the Season 2 Fall Challenger Cup are invited
- Winners of the open bracket from Phase 1 are invited
- The top seed from the Challenger Cup, will choose what open bracket team they want to face
- Bottom two teams from the Season 2 Fall Split are invited
- Winners from Phase 2 are invited
- The #7 seed from the SPL will choose what Phase 2 team they want to face
The following teams have qualified for the EU SPL Spring Split:
- 1 The Team JusTus roster was acquired by Reason Gaming.
- 2 dCypher eSports was unable to field a complete roster, therefore three Open Qualifier teams will qualify, and Torpedo Gaming will be the first Challenger Cup seed.
- 3 The Epiphany Bolt roster leaves their organization, and renames to Team Loyal.
[Show all Results]