|Country of Birth||United States|
|Birthday||January 1, 1991|
|Team||Start Date||End Date|
|VDee||Jun 2013||Sep 2013|
|EXRT||Sep 2013||Dec 2013|
|COG||Dec 2013||Jan 2015|
|C9||Jan 2015||Feb 2016|
|Woony||Feb 2016||Mar 2016|
|LG||Mar 2016||Jan 2018|
John "BaRRaCCuDDa" Salter is an American SMITE player. He is currently playing hunter for SpaceStation Gaming.
BaRRaCCuDDa currently resides in Cartersville, Georgia. He graduated from college in 2013 with a B.S. in Exercise and Health Science. Before SMITE, he played competitive Halo: Reach and competed in MLG Columbus 2012 for the team Crystal Clear.
- Used to run a competitive clan in a game called Savage: The Battle for Newerth.
- Used to put 50 hours a week minimum into playing Starcraft 2 and Halo:Reach combined.
- His girlfriend, "Derpybear", also plays SMITE.
- Coined the term "Rosterpocalypse" to describe the mass number of both NA and EU Smite teams that underwent extreme roster changes following the Season 2 NA Regional Championship and Season 2 EU Regional Championship.
- Has a habit of not wearing shoes at LAN.
- He created his in-game name when he saw the word "BARRACUDA" on a lawnmower when he was 12 years old.
- Favorite food: Mac and Cheese
Team and Tournament History