|Effects:||Instantly revives your champion at your team's Summoner Platform and increases their Movement Speed for a short duration.|
|This item has been removed from League of Legends and may contain outdated information.
It was removed in Patch v5.4.
Revive is a 'Non-Target' Summoner spell and only becomes available when your champion has been slain.
Revive is used to get into battle quickly after you died, giving your team an extra 'sixth' teammate. Combined with Teleport you become an exceptionally great chaser due to the temporary bonus movement speed. Revive could also get you back into the game when your team is 'aced' so that you don't lose the game and you could defend. Or, if both teams were 'aced', then you could revive and quickly push.
- Revive synergizes well with champions that have an 'on-death' innate like Karthus and Kog'Maw.
- Revive has the highest cooldown of all summoner spells.
- A Summoner (spell) has left the game.
- [REMOVED] KIND OF IRONIC : Revive has been removed from the game
- Now always increases your movement speed after reviving
- Improved Revive now grants bonus Health after reviving instead of a temporary speed boost
- Health bonus upon reviving is now innate to the spell (as opposed to requiring Improved Revive)
- Improved Revive now grants a 125% movement speed increase upon revival (Improved Revive no longer grants a 225% movement speed increase)
- Can now be used without breaking stealth
- Now increases your movement speed by 225%, diminishing to normal over 12 seconds
- Now gives greatly increased movement speed after use
- Cooldown reduced from 540 to 510
June 12, 2009 Patch
- Cooldown increased from 8 minutes to 9
May 29, 2009 Patch
- Cooldown increased from 5 minutes to 7
Alpha Week 4
- Cooldown reduced to 5 minutes from 8 minutes