|Passive:||Unique: Your champion gains 32 health per stack, receiving 2 stacks for a kill and 1 stack for an assist. This effect can stack 20 times; you lose a third of your stacks if you die. At 20 stacks, your champion takes 15% less damage|
Leviathan was an advanced item available in only Classic mode. It was removed in the v184.108.40.206 patch.
- Defense > Health
- Leviathan, Sword of the Occult and Mejai's Soulstealer were a trio of "Snowball Sister Items" that share the stack feature.
- Even at 20 stacks, Leviathan would not give the most health of any item. The Leviathan gave 820 health compared to the Warmog's Armor base amount of 1,000. This however does not take into account the increased effective health granted by the 15% damage reduction granted at max stacks.
- Leviathan was the only item with the stacking effect to be removed.
- Fixed a bug where it was reducing true damage
- Now gains 1 stack for each assist instead of 2
- Now grants 2 stacks per kill or assist, rather than 2 stacks per kill and 1 stack per assist
- Combine cost increased to 800 from 600
- Health reduced to 180 from 215
- Health per stack reduced to 32 from 37.5