Difference between revisions of "EU LCS 2014 Summer Promotion"
Revision as of 20:22, December 14, 2018
|Overview||Spring Promotion||Spring Split||Spring Playoffs||Summer Promotion||Summer Split||Summer Playoffs|
The 2014 EU LCS Summer Promotion is part of the second season of Europe's fully professional League of Legends league. The bottom 3 teams from the Spring Split fight for their LCS spots against the top three teams from the Challenger Series. Each LCS team chooses their opponent based on their placements at the end of the split (6th places chooses first and so on).
- Six Teams
- Sixth - Eighth from the 2014 EU LCS Spring Split
- First - Third from the EU Challenger Series Playoffs.
- All matches are Best of Five.
- The winning teams qualify for the 2014 EU LCS Summer Split.
- The losing teams drop into the 2014 EU Summer Challenger Series #1.
|SUPA HOT CREW|
Schedule & VODs
- Summer Promotion
- Dexter Interview with RiotGames
- Creaton / Kev1n Interview with RiotGames
- MrRallez / Impaler Interview with RiotGames
- YoungBuck / Amazing Interview with RiotGames