|Sponsor(s)||Scuf Gaming |
Aware Gaming is a multi professional gaming organization, having teams that represent varied regions. They currently sponsor teams in League of Legends, Call of Duty: Black Ops II, Dota 2, StarCraft II, and Halo 4.
Acquisition of The Salad Bar
In June 2013, Aware Gaming picked up the roster of The Salad Bar to represent their brand.
The team's first event with the new name after already qualifying with their previous team was the 2013 MLG Anaheim Spring Championship. The tournament was the largest event the roster had ever attended, having over 20,0000 attendees. The team unfortunately lost in their first round to heavy veterans and former LCS team, CompLexity Gaming in a 0-2 set. Soon after, the team would participate in a new competitive Challenger league, the MOBAFire Challenger Series.
In May 2015, Aware Gaming acquired the roster of VwS Gaming for the NACS Summer 2015 qualifier; however, they were eliminated in the first round by Maelstrom. Soon after the tournament, they disbanded.
- June 24th, Aware Gaming acquires the roster of The Salad Bar. Hirishin, Ghoztzero, EHomda, DkBnet, and ArcZSlash join.
- To read about The Salad Bar history (June 2012 - June 2013), click here.
- AnDa, Top.
- Beautiful Korean, Jungle.
- dCard, Mid. Nationality: ca.
- Ciscla, AD. Nationality: us.
- Hakuho, Support.
- Hirishin, Top.
- Ghoztzero, Jungle.
- EHomda, Mid.
- xxPhaxen, AD. Nationality: us.
- ArcZSlash, Support.
- DkBnet, AD.
- The Salad Bar Joins Aware Gaming for MLG Anaheim awaregaming.com