|Overview||Picks & Bans||Qualifiers|
Gold Gaming LA
Counter Logic Gaming
|Prize Pool||$ 2,000|
The WellPlayed Cup is an online eight team Challenger tournament featuring four qualifying teams from two qualifiers and four invited teams.
- Four invited teams and four teams from qualifiers
- Double elimination bracket
- The four qualifying teams will take turns choosing their first round opponent from the invited teams. The two teams to place 1st in their respective qualifier will choose first, and 2nd place teams after. Priority is given based on placement, record in their qualifier, then ladder seeding.
- Grand Finals are Best of Five, all other matches are best of three
$ 2,000 USD is spread among the teams as follows, not counting tips:
|1st||$ 1,000||Denial eSports|
|2nd||$ 500||Team Summon|
|3rd||$ 300||Curse Academy|
|4th||$ 100||Wazabi Gaming|
|5th-6th||$ 50||Infinite Odds|
The WPC will offer an online PayPal form for viewers to tip money to the tournament. Tippers enter in a dollar amount and adjust how much of it they want to go to the Championship prize pool, casters, and/or WellPlayed.
|compLexity Gaming||Denial eSports4|
|Team Summon||Wazabi Gaming1|
|Infinite Odds2||The Dojo|
|GrindHouse Supremacy3||Curse Academy|
- 1 Wazabi Gaming replaced The Salad Bar, who were originally invited but withdrew from the tournament May 30th.
- 2 Qualified as DJ BRUNCHKO Chauace
- 3 GrindHouse Supremacy replaced UBC eSports
- 4 Denial Esports acquired the roster of DoubleBuff
- 1 The Dojo couldn't get their fifth player or a sub, so they had to forfeit their match.
- 2 The roster of DoubleBuff got picked up by Denial Esports.