|Active:||Reveals and disables all invisible traps and wards. In addition to disabling wards, Sweeping Lens will spawn warning particles over units it finds that you can't see (champions, pink wards, etc.) |
Range: 500 - 2000 (at levels 1-18)
Cooldown: 90 - 60 seconds (at levels 1-18)
Size: 450 - 575 (at levels 1-18)
The Sweeping Lens is a basic trinket. At level 9, as with all basic trinkets, the effects improve and players gain the ability to upgrade it in the store.
- Bought to control vision by revealing and disabling wards.
- Typically bought by a Jungler or a Support after obtaining a Sightstone
Find hidden Cho'Gaths easier.
This will have very little impact when it comes to sweeping wards, but it should be more fun to 'tag' fatty champions hiding in the brush.
SCAN DETECTION : Center to center ⇒ Center to edge
SCAN EQUALITY : Also affects Oracle's Alteration
NEW SIGHT BEYOND SIGHT In addition to disabling wards, Sweeping Lens will spawn warning particles over units it finds that you can't see (champions, pink wards, etc.) :
- "When the cooldown on the upgraded red trinket was increased, we missed the fact that the middle tier red trinket now had a lower cooldown than the item it upgraded into. We changed the tooltip last patch and we're making the actual change now. "
- COOLDOWN AT LEVEL 9+ :
60 seconds ⇒ 75 seconds
- We were intending to make this change to match the Oracle's Lens cooldown change from Patch 5.1 but only the tooltip went out (the cooldown is still 60 seconds). We'll fix this next patch!
- COOLDOWN AT LEVEL 9+ AUTOMATIC UPGRADE :
60 seconds ⇒ 60 seconds (but the tooltip says 75. We're not crazy, people.)
- "Feedback loop.
- This is technically a strategic item, but we have nowhere else to put it anyway. "
- LEGITIMATE BUG : The visual indicator for the area-of-effect of Greater Lens no longer reverts to the smaller indicator for Sweeping Lens after dying and respawning (actual range was unaffected)
A lot of players were relying on the early Warding Totem to protect standard invade paths, which ended up preventing meaningful aggression. We like that invading can be a team strategy, so we're hoping this helps out. Plus, lowering the swap cooldown for trinkets should allow for more flexibility.
- START COOLDOWN (FOR ALL TRINKETS):
90 seconds ⇒ 120 seconds
- SWAP COOLDOWN (FOR ALL TRINKETS):
180 seconds ⇒ 120 seconds
- Drone duration increased to 6 seconds from 4.
- Now builds directly into the Oracle's Lens.
- At level 9, the cast range and sweep radius are increased by 50% and the cooldown is reduced to 60 seconds.
- Cooldown reduced to 120 seconds (from 180 seconds)
- Sweeping Lens - disables and reveals nearby hidden wards, traps or devices for 4 seconds (180 second cooldown, 400 range)