|Country of Birth||United States|
" (Real Name: Evan Stevens) is an American League of Legends player, formerly a Support for Eanix
. Also known as SupportDaddy
Describing himself as the violin at the rock concert, Evan “Evaniskus” Stevens might be described as the level, serious one on the team. He hails from a background at Pulse Esports and Team Dignitas, and believes that any practice not taken seriously is a waste of time. Evanisksus is often the voice that leads an excited or disheartened team back into a focused mood. His time spent outside of practice is hardly any different – Evaniskus uses his solo queue time not to blow off steam but to master more champions and learn more of the ever-evolving matchups in bot lane. When not playing the game, Evaniskus likes to theorize about playing each champion and runs entire game scenarios through his head. He claims to gets better at champions just by dreaming about them. He practices to always be on point with his skills. He plays methodically to hone his skills and better his mechanics.
- 2013-03-10, joined Velocity eSports.
- 2013-03-10, left DirtNap Gaming.
- 2013-02-25, left Team Dignitas. (Source: Twitter)
- 2013-02-04, 1st place at Rising Stars Invitational 4.
- 2013-02-03, transferred to Team Dignitas, as the roster of Pulse Esports was acquired.
- 2013-02-02, left Pulse Esports. (Source: Reddit)
- 2013-01-30, 2nd place at Rising Stars Invitational 3.
- 2013-01-23, 2nd place at Rising Stars Invitational 2.
- 2012-09-28, joined Pulse Esports.
Click [show] on the right to view
Evaniskus at MLG Dallas 2013