|Gold Gain:||40 (+1/180 sec)|
|Health:||1500 (+200/180 sec)|
|Attack Damage:||190 (+10/180 sec)|
|Initial Spawn Time:||Variable|
The Super Minion is a kind of minion that fights in League of Legends. These minions are controlled by a simple Artificial Intelligence, and use melee attacks against their enemies. One Super Minion will spawn in each wave for as long as an enemy inhibitor is destroyed, if all three inhibitors are destroyed, two Super Minions will spawn in each waves. Super minions will stop spawning shortly before the enemy Inhibitor is going to respawn to prevent the Inhibitor from instantly being destroyed again due to them. All minions follow the same Behavior Set and walk in a line until they encounter a target.
Their health, resistances and damage are far superior to regular minions, receive only 70% damage from towers and grant nearby minions a buff that increases their damage by 40% and gives them 40 armor and magic resist.
Every 90 seconds (4th wave) the minion waves will grow stronger, with every type of minion gaining different stats. Minions deal 50% increased damage to Turrets and deal about 40% reduced damage to enemy champions.
- Increase speed to match 90% of average movement speed of nearby champions, capped at 500 movement speed
- Gain resistance to slow effects
- Super Minions additionaly receive extra effects from the Hand of Baron buff:
- +25% attack speed
- +50% movement speed when within 800 units of enemy minion or turret
- +40% increased attack speed