|Country of Birth||United States|
|Birthday||November 13, 1995|
|Solo Queue ID||100 S (NA)|
" (Real Name: William Chen) is an American League of Legends player, currently a Support for 100 Thieves
William "Stunt" Chen joined Call Gaming in May 2014, along with teammates DarkBlight, iucid, Environmental, and Rakin. The team qualified for the NA Expansion Tournament via the ranked 5's ladder but then lost to Team Coast in the first round of the tournament and were eliminated. On December 22nd, Call Gaming parted with their Expansion roster and Stuntopolis left the team.
Stunt played with Astral Authority in the NA Challenger Series Open Qualifier, where they placed third after a semifinal loss to Team Frostbite and then a third-place victory over Also Known As. This finish gave them the fourth seed in the qualifier itself, due to Vortex's dropping out. Prior to the qualifier, the team left the organization and reformed under the name Samadder Gaming; however, the roster did not stay with Samadder for long and ultimately competed in the qualifier under the name "Astral Authority," successfully qualifying for the NACS. However, Stunt didn't stay with the team for the season, instead accepting an offer to play with Ember.
Ember finished second in the regular season, with a 3-1-1 record. Additionally, Stunt played for Echo Fox for one game of the LCS, when the entire Ember roster (other than underage jungler Contractz) substituted for them. Due to Contractz's ineligibility to play in the promotion tournament, Ember signed Santorin as a substitute starting with the NACS playoffs. They lost in the first round to Team Dragon Knights. After their failure to qualify for the LCS, Ember released all of their players except for Contractz, and Stunt left the team.
Stunt joined Team Liquid Academy in May.
- 2019-11-25, rejoined 100 Thieves. (Source: Twitter)
- 2019-08-16, 1st place at LCSA 2019 Summer Playoffs.
- 2018-12-13, rejoined 100 Thieves Academy. (Source: Twitter)
- 2018-10-23, left 100 Thieves Academy. (Source: Twitter)
- 2018-05-30, joined 100 Thieves Academy (Source: Twitter)
- 2018-05-03, left FlyQuest. (Source: Twitter)
- 2017-11-20, joined FlyQuest (Source: Twitter)
- 2017-05-16, joined Immortals as in-house sub.
- 2017-03-08, left Team Dignitas. (Source: DOT Esports)
- 2016-08-29, left Team Liquid Academy.
- 2016-05-05, joined Team Liquid Academy (Source: ESPN)
- 2016-01-20, transferred to Dream Team, as the roster of Astral Authority was acquired.
- 2016-01-12, rejoined Astral Authority.
- 2016-01-12, left Samadder Gaming, team disbanded.
- 2015-12-25, transferred to Samadder Gaming.
- 2015-12-12, joined Astral Authority
- 2014-12-22, left Call Gaming, team disbanded.
- 2014-05-15, joined Call Gaming
- Can play midlane in addition to support.
- Enjoys cooking and eating.
- Favorite game is Kingdom Hearts.
- The story behind his name is that his handle in SSBB was "Stunt." When he was playing competitive Pokemon, he would make smurf accounts to test new teams, all of which had names that were variations of "Stunt." The highest-rated account was "Stuntopolis."