|Effects:||+10% Life Steal vs Monsters |
+180% Mana Regeneration while in Jungle
|Passive:|| Chilling Smite: Smite can be cast on enemy champions, dealing 28-164 true damage and stealing 20% of their Movement Speed for 2 seconds. |
Tooth / Nail: Basic attacks deal 20 bonus damage on-hit vs monsters. Damaging a monster steals 30 health over 5 seconds. Killing large monsters grants Killing large monsters grants 50 bonus experience.
Stalker's Blade is a Advanced Tier item introduced in the 2015 Preseason Patch.
- The Stalker's Blade could increase the success of a gank by bringing additional CC.
- Starting > Jungle
- Defense > Health Regen
- Attack > Damage
- Magic > Mana Regen
- Hunter's Machete and all its upgrades can only be purchased if you have Smite as a summoner spell.
Monsters grant more experience to junglers but less to non-junglers.
The tactic of a solo player abandoning lane to farm monster camps with their jungler (we call it 'buddy jungling') evolved in response to the 2v1 lane swap. Rather than sit under tower, zoned out of experience, top laners ditch their lanes for safer prospects. Buddy jungling is enabled by the 'comeback' mechanic, which increases monster experience for lower-level champions. Though the jungler and top laner are both constantly underleveled due to splitting camps, comeback experience softens the punishment by adding net experience versus a solo clear.
The casualty of this technique is the early game itself: buddy jungling puts eight of the ten players on the Rift into a pure PvE situation. That leads to an incredibly stale opening phase of the match and eliminates the lane dynamics many of League’s early-game champs (Renekton!) rely on to make their impact.
We're putting a damper on buddy jungling by removing the experience efficiency granted to the buddy. That’s not to say it isn’t still situationally viablhaving two people in the jungle can offer strategic valuwe’re just ensuring it’s a
ONLY FOR THE WORTHY : Non-epic jungle monsters now only grant experience to their killers
REMOVED CATCH-UP : Jungle monster experience rewards no longer increase when you’re lower level than the slain monster
NEW FARM RAZORBEAKS : All Jungle items now grant 30 bonus experience on monster kill for each level higher the monster is than you
TIER 1 JUNGLE ITEMS : Hunter’s Machete and Hunter’s Talisman grant 15 ⇒ 50 bonus experience on large monster kill
TIER 2 JUNGLE ITEMS : Stalker’s Blade, Skirmisher’s Sabre, and Tracker’s Knife grant 30 ⇒ 50 bonus experience on large monster kill
HUNTING GROUND : Based on the above changes, total jungle experience rewards have been adjusted. Overall, junglers now get slightly more experience per clear while non-junglers get slightly less.
Just some slight tuning to make these a bit more attractive/easy to upgrade compared to just buying the component of your enchantment (Caulfields, Aether Wisp, etc).
COST : 1050 gold ⇒ 1000 gold
MANA REGENERATION IN JUNGLE : 150% ⇒ 180%
We just covered this! Just re-read that one, but imagine this icon in your head. Just like new.
TOTAL cost : 850 gold ⇒ 1050 gold
BUILD path : Hunter's Machete + Hunter's Talisman + 350 gold
LIFEsteal : 10% vs monsters
mana REGENERATION : 150% while in jungle
REMOVED MORE PROBLEMS : No longer grants 30 bonus gold on large monster kill
REMOVED JUNGLER : No longer burns monsters or gives regeneration when hit by monsters.
NEW UNIQUE passive : Tooth / Nail: Basic attacks deal 20 bonus damage vs. monsters. Damaging a monster steals 30 health over 5 seconds. Killing a large monster grants +30 bonus experience.
SIDEGRADE cost : 255 gold ⇒ 200 gold
All tier 2 jungle items have been increased by 100 gold, all tier 3 jungle item enchantments have been reduced by 100 gold.'
- "Thus far, jungle items have gotten a little snowbally - particularly for those who can snag a few kills on an early invade to get their upgraded Smite before camps have even spawned."
- ALL TIER 2 JUNGLE ITEMS :
350 gold ⇒ 450 gold
- ALL TIER 3 JUNGLE ENCHANTMENTS : Costs for all tier 3 jungle enchantments have been reduced by 100 gold
- "See above!"
- BONUS GOLD ON MONSTER KILL :
20 bonus gold ⇒ 30 bonus gold
Chilling Smite steals movement speed rather than just slowing for a heavy amount.
- "Chilling Smite's a little too effective at what it does, so we're looking for ways to reduce its power without making the ganker feel bad about the decisions they've made. Switching Smite's slow from a straight 50% kneecap to a movement speed steal means the smited champ can still dodge skillshots or get under the tower, rather than hobbling along eating all the Ezreal Mystic Shots in the world."
- CHILLING SMITE :
50% movement speed slow ⇒ 20% movement speed steal
Stalker's Blade (NEW)
- RECIPE : Hunter's Machete + 350 gold
- PASSIVE - CHILLING SMITE : Smite can be cast on enemy champions, dealing 28-164 true damage and reducing their movement speed by 50% for 2 seconds
- PASSIVE - JUNGLER : Deal 45 magic damage on hit to monsters over 2 seconds and gain 10 health and 5 mana per second while in combat with monsters