Spirit of the Elder Lizard
|Spirit of the Elder Lizard|
|Effects:||+30 Attack Damage|
+10% Cooldown Reduction
|Passive:||Unique - Incinerate: Deals 16-50 (based on level) true damage over 3 seconds on dealing physical damage.|
Unique - Butcher: Damage dealt to monsters increased by 20% and restore 6% of damage dealt to monsters as Health and 3% as Mana.
Unique - Conservation: Upon killing a large or epic monster, grants up to 40 bonus gold, based on the last time Conservation triggered.
|This item has been removed from League of Legends and may contain outdated information.
It was removed in Patch v4.20.
Spirit of the Elder Lizard was a Legendary Tier item that was introduced in the v220.127.116.11 patch.
- Not as exclusively built on junglers as much as the other Spirit items because the passive provides some strong damage which can be beneficial to laners such as Ezreal and Gangplank.
- Can be built by mid laners that rotate from the mid lane after a wave to clear the wraith camp, returning to the mid lane for one wave and heading to the wolves repeatedly for extra gold gain. However, this reduces the farm of a dedicated jungler and should only be done in premades.
- Attack > Attack Damage
- Magic > Cooldown Reduction
- Spirit of the Elder Lizard is one of two items that allows the user to deal true damage, the other Entropy.
- Spirit of the Elder Lizard, Spirit of the Ancient Golem and Spirit of the Spectral Wraith all cost the same price.
- Spirit of the Elder Lizard is named after the neutral monster Lizard Elder, of which it shares the same passive as the buff Lizard Elder gives when it dies.