|Name||Lê Quang Duy|
|Country of Birth||Vietnam|
|Team||Start Date||End Date||Role|
" (Real Name: Lê Quang Duy) is a Vietnamese League of Legends player, currently a Jungler for Snake Esports
Despite bouncing around a few teams in the Vietnamese scene, SofM was eventually noticed and picked up by Snake Esports in May of 2016. In the regular season of the Summer Split, Snake would finish 2nd in their group. Qualifying for the playoffs, they would finish 5th-6th after a 1-3 loss to IMay. Earning the right to attend the 2016 Regional Qualifiers for China, Snake would play two brutal five game Bo5s in one day. Despite managing to defeat Vici Gaming 3-2, they would fall 2-3 to Team WE and could not qualify for Worlds. SofM was however highly praised and was looked at as a potential world class player in the future. During the off-season they would also earn a 3rd-4th place finish at the finals of the Demacia Cup, losing 2-3 to IMay in the semifinals, as well as finishing 3rd at NEST after a 1-2 loss to LGD Gaming.
- His favorite champion is Leesin.
- He is one of the youngest professional players to have achieved Challenger tier on the Vietnamese, Taiwanese and Korean servers.
- SofM is short for Style Of Me.
- He can control the game with perfectly experience and abilities.
- Considered to be the best Leesin player in Vietnam.
- Had a competitive game with a 100% chance to accurately stun the enemy champions with his Elise
Articles & Videos