Shurelya's Reverie is a legendary item in League of Legends.
+10 health regeneration
+10 mana regeneration
+10% cooldown reduction
|Active:||Unique: Neraby champions gain 40% movement speed for 3 seconds. 60 second cooldown. 600 range.|
- It is used by most supports to get to a team fight quicker or aid allies in escaping. It is also great for tanks due to its great initiation capabilities with its unique active.
- Defense > Health
- Defense > Health Regen
- Magic > Cooldown Reduction
- Magic > Mana Regen
- Movement > Other Movement
- Shurelya's Reverie, Locket of the Iron Solari, Morello's Evil Tome, Youmuu's Ghostblade, Randuin's Omen, and Deathfire Grasp are a sextet of "sister items" that share the similar features such as an active ability and a gold-generating item in their recipe.
- This item is named after Miyuki "Shurelia" Mitsuhashi, a former Associate Game Designer at Riot Games.
- The decision to give this item a movement speed boost is due to an inside joke at Riot. Shurelia has a very high voice and co-workers joked that it was only so high due to the Doppler effect and the fact that Shurelia moves so quickly.