+20 Ability Power
|Passive:||Unique: Killing a unit grants 0.5 bonus Armor and Ability Power. This bonus stacks up to 30 times.|
Seeker's Armguard is an Advanced Tier Item.
- Bought on Mages early to counter playing against a primarily physical lane
- Excellent buy as it builds into Zhonya's Hourglass
- Allows mages to start Cloth Armor and five Health Potions and still have a viable option to build into.
- Magic>Ability Power
- Created in the wake of the changing meta game in Season 3, where bruiser champions were becoming popular picks to counter AP mids.
Armor up. Build path includes an extra Cloth Armor.
For those looking for buffs to Zhonya's Hourglass, it should be clear we're not doing that. Given how game-warping Zhonya's active can be - and how powerful a deterrent it is against dudes who want to blow you up - we're pretty firm on gating this active with a fair combine cost.
That said, Seeker's. Even when it's the right situation to buy Seeker's, it feels wrong, so that's where we're making changes. Mixing in an extra armor item makes it more effective when you're looking to counter physical damage (read: Zed) in lane.
BUILD PATH : Cloth Armor + Amplifying Tome + 465 gold ⇒ Cloth Armor + Cloth Armor + Amplifying Tome + 165 gold
ARMOR : 25 ⇒ 30
ABILITY power : 25 ⇒ 20
armor : 30 ⇒ 25
- Ability Power reduced to 20 from 25