|Effects:||+40% Attack Speed |
+30% Critical Strike
+7% Movement Speed
|Passive:||Wind's Fury: When basic attacking, bolts are fired at up to 2 enemies near the target, each dealing (25% of Attack Damage) physical damage. These bolts can Critically Strike and apply on-hit effects. |
Unique: Deals 10 physical damage on hit
Runaan's Hurricane is a ranged-only Advanced Tier item introduced in the v22.214.171.124 patch.
- Allows the user's auto attacks to split into two additional bolts that deal 50% of your Attack Damage each. (Ranged only and these bolts plus they original auto attack have to hit separate targets).
- Because it isn't affected by Critical Strike chance it is best paired with The Bloodthirster
- A champion with a strong on-hit effect such as Teemo uses this very well.
- Attack>Attack Speed
Template:Anchor Runaan's Hurricane
More movement speed.
Similar to Statikk Shiv, Hurricane's getting a power boost to keep Zeal's upgrades close enough that you can use their unique effects (waveclear, teamfighting, kiting, or dueling) as the selling point, not their stats.
MOVEMENT SPEED : 5% ⇒ 7%
bolt acquisition range : Attack range from hitbox center ⇒ edge
Zeal and all of its items cost more.
We don’t want to delay marksmen from participating in the game for too long, but their ‘1.5 item power spike’ is presently pushing them over the edge. Zeal’s newfound cost-efficiency is one of the culprits of this early-midgame bump, so we’re taking a little off the top to keep the pacing and power-growth of marksmen one that all can keep up with.
ALL THE WAY DOWN : Total costs of all items building out of Zeal are also increased by 100
Unlike Phantom Dancer, Runaan's enables marksmen to split their focus and smack down multiple targets at once. In the past the incredible amount of attack speed and lack of crit synergy made this unfeasible for all but a few champions, but a new stat lineup means a lot more marksmen can spread their love to anyone and everyone in the way (And by 'love', we mean 'bullets, arrows, bolts, lasers, and generally powerful projectiles').
TOTAL cost : 2500 gold (unchanged)
BUILD path : Recurve Bow + Zeal + 300 gold
ATTACK speed : 70% ⇒ 40%
NEW CRITICAL STRIKE chance : 30%
NEW MOVEMENT speed : 5%
ON-HIT PHYSICAL damage : 10 ⇒ 15
BOLT RATIO : 0.5 total attack damage ⇒ 0.25 total attack damage
MEGASTRONG : The bolts from Runaan's Hurricane can now critically strike
- "When you actually look at the item build in the in-game shop, it looks pretty cool. Seriously, check out that symmetry."
- COMBINE COST :
600 gold ⇒ 500 gold
- TOTAL COST :
2400 gold ⇒ 2500 gold (some odd math here with Recurve Bow going up by 200 gold, but we only wanted to make Hurricane slightly more expensive)
- [NEW] UNIQUE PASSIVE : Deals 10 physical damage on hit
- MORE UNCHANGED THINGS : Secondary Bolt damage remains unchanged
- Secondary target radius increased to 375 from 300
- Fixed a bug where Hurricane could target invisible enemies
Runaan's Hurricane added
- Ranged Only
- +70% Attack Speed
- Unique Passive: Your basic attack fire minor bolts at 2 nearby targets, each deal 10 + 50% of your Attack Damage. These apply on-hit effects.
- Cost: 2,750 (1,000)
- Builds from Dagger, Dagger, and Recurve Bow