NA LCS 2015 Spring Promotion
|Overview||Spring Promotion||Spring Expansion||Spring Split||Spring Playoffs||Summer Promotion||Summer Split||Summer Playoffs||Regional Finals|
The 2015 NA LCS Spring Promotion is part of the third season of North America's fully professional League of Legends league. The bottom 3 teams from the 2014 Summer Split defend their LCS spots against the top three teams from the Challenger Series. Each LCS team chooses their opponent based on their placements at the end of the split (6th places chooses first and so on).
- Matches are played on Patch v4.14 with Gnar enabled.
- Six Teams
- Sixth - Eighth from the 2014 NA LCS Summer Split
- First - Third from the 2014 NA Challenger Series Playoffs
- All matches are Best of Five.
- The winning teams qualify for the 2015 NA LCS Spring Split.
- The losing teams drop into the 2015 NA LCS Spring Expansion. These teams still have a chance to qualify the LCS.
|Q||NA LCS Spring||Counter Logic Gaming|
|Show more Results|