|Effects:||+75 Health |
+2 Gold per 10 seconds
|Passive:||Spoils of War: Melee basic attacks execute minions below 200 Health. Killing a minion heals you and the nearest allied champion for 20 Health and grants kill Gold. These effects require a nearby allied champion. Recharges every 40 seconds. Max 2 charges.|
is a basic tier item introduced in V3.14
- The Spoils of War does not provide the wearer any actual gold. All gold generated are given to allies instead.
- The Spoils of War passive is triggered no matter what method is used to kill the minion, but the execution aspect of the ability only works with melee autoattacks.
- On Summoner's Rift, assuming Relic Shield's user kills the most valuable minions available, it provides 4.4 gold per 10 seconds to the user and 5.3 gold per 10 to the lane partner before the 35-minute mark. After 35 minutes, it provides 5.5 gold per 10 to the user and 6.4 gold per 10 to the lane partner.
- Tools > Gold Income
- Defense > Health
- Defense > Health Regen
While not specifically tied to any of our other systems changes, botlane’s feeling a little high on resources these days. The botlane meta’s always lived between the extremes of being an all-in lane with low tolerance for mistakes and a sustaining paradise where poke and attrition mean very little. The pendulum’s a little too far on the ‘poke matters less’ part of that spectrum, so we’re toning back sustain from some of the more common purchases.
CHARGE COOLDOWN : 60 seconds ⇒ 40 seconds
HEALING PER CHARGE : 40 health ⇒ 20 health
HEALING PER CHARGE : 50 health ⇒ 40 health
Spoils of War always had wonky interactions with executing clones, but with Illaoi’s introduction to the League (alongside all her spirit pullin’), we thought now would be the time to make the call on whether you should or shouldn’t be able to proc things. Given that the item’s intent is toward helping allies last-hit, and not surprise-destroying the dreams of champions with clones, we went with the latter.
Passive - Spoils of War
SPOILED : Champion clones can no longer be executed
TOTAL cost : 365 gold ⇒ 350 gold
NEW passive GOLD GENERATION : 2 gold per 10 seconds
- (NEW)PASSIVE SPOILS OF WAR:
Old Spoils of War Passive ⇒ Melee basic attacks execute minions below 200 Health. Killing a minion heals you and the nearest allied champion for 40 Health and grants them kill gold. These effects require a nearby allied champion. Recharges every 60 seconds. Max 2 charges.
- (NEW) CLARITY: Allies who benefit from Spoils of War now also gain +1 to their minions killed score
50 ⇒ 75
- HEALTH REGEN:
6 ⇒ 0
25/11/2013 Gameplay Hotfix
Context:Your new Targon overlords have heard your pleas for mercy. Based on your feedback, we’re making a few balance changes before Thanksgiving since we know people want to spend the holidays having fun.
- UNIQUE Passive - Spoils of War
- Charge rate increased to 60 seconds from 30 (remains 30 seconds for Targon's Brace and Face of the Mountain)
- Execute now only works on melee basic attacks
- Fixed a bug where Zac's Cell Division bloblets could be executed
- Costs 365 Gold
- +50 Health
- +6 Health Regen per 5 seconds
- UNIQUE Passive - Spoils of War: Basic attacks execute minions below 200 Health. Killing a minion heals the nearest allied champion for 2% of your maximum Health and grants them the bounty plus 5 Gold.
- These effects require a nearby allied champion. Recharges every 30 seconds. Max 2 charges.