|Effects:||+40 Armor |
+150% Base Health Regen
|Passive:||Unique - Point Runner: Builds up to +20% Movement Speed over 2 seconds while near turrets|
is a Advance Tier item in League of Legends introduced in the 2015 Preseason Patch
- Raptor Cloak allows a champion to tower dive more effectively.
- It can also aid in defending from a tower dive.
- Effect also applies to fallen turrets
- Defense > Armor
- Defense > Health Regen
- Movement > Other Movement
TOTAL cost : 1100 gold ⇒ 1200 gold
BUILD path : Chain Vest + Rejuvenation Bead + 250 gold
Costs more, but now with more health regen. Movement speed lowered but now drops off gradually instead of instantly.
An underrated item, we’re cleaning up the passive to make the play around turrets smoother.
TOTAL COST : 1000 gold ⇒ 1100 gold
BASE HEALTH REGEN : 100% ⇒ 150%
MOVEMENT SPEED NEAR TURRETS : 30% ⇒ 20%
RAPTOR BOOST : Slow now decays instead of dropping off immediately
- "Since those two item build paths are so situational, we want you to feel better about just sitting on a Raptor Cloak."
- ARMOR :
30 ⇒ 40
- [NEW] UNIQUE PASSIVE : Point Runner - You now gain the movement speed while near fallen turrets
Build up speed near your turret. Or their turret. Or a dead turret. Or when moving between turrets. The possibilities are endless (or only slightly more than what's listed in this summary).
- "Raptor's Cloak is a stepping stone toward Ohmwrecker, but on its own it provides some neat movement-oriented bonuses for players looking to do some turret diving (or to come barreling down the lane!)."
- RECIPE : Cloth Armor + Rejuvenation Bead + 520 gold
- TOTAL COST : 1000 gold
- ARMOR : 30
- HEALTH REGENERATION : +100% base health regeneration
- UNIQUE PASSIVE : Point Runner - Builds up to +30% Movement Speed over 2 seconds while near turrets