|Name||Jung Min-sung (정민성)|
|Country of Birth||South Korea|
|Birthday||May 5, 1993|
|Previous Role||Mid Laner|
|Current League|| LCS|
|Team|| OGN x1|
Jung "RapidStar" Min-sung was the former mid laner for CJ Entus Frost before his retirement on January 9, 2014. He is currently an assistant coach for Cloud9.
He started gaming when PC gaming was getting popular in Korea but disliked Starcraft and preferred Fortress, a tank shooting game. After a while he found Warcraft and Chaos which he played for a long time. He found and started playing League of Legends because it was a "foreign" game. He started playing around the time Lux came out and started playing Blitzcrank. He didn't really like Blitzcrank that much and moved on to Annie. He saved up to later buy Anivia. 
- with FlyQuest
- May 2nd, leaves coaching position.
- June 4th, joins Cloud9 as assistant coach.
- Attributes the strength of Frost to their closeness as players and friends; liking them to a second family.
- Believes that the lack of a hierarchy within the team is important as it allows every player to contribute to analysis and game planning.
- Favorite champions are: Anivia, Cassiopeia,  and Lux
- Koreans often said "Yeok-ppa-che" regarding his play, which roughly means "As expected, RapidStar is the best". It was said as mockery at first, but after he had shown great Lux and Anivia performances on Azubu The Champions Summer 2012 Final against CLG EU; it became a true expression of respect.
- The name RapidStar is represented in the Korean characters, Min(fast, swift), and Seong(Star).
- Popularizes Lux in competitive League of Legends.
- Bravely chooses Anivia to against the best Anivia player Froggen.
- Awarded Best Mid Laner at 2012 Korean e-Sports Awards. 
- Retired from active play January 9, 2014.