|Effects:||+30 Magic Resist|
|Active:||Quicksilver: Removes all crowd control (90 second cooldown).|
is an advanced item available in Classic and Dominion mode.
- Effective from mid to late game in order to prevent being cc'ed.
- Is the only way to break suppression ultimates by yourself reliably.
- Defense > Magic Resist
- Quicksilver Sash's name is derived from the chemical element mercury, which is also known as quicksilver.
- Originally removed all debuffs.
Active now only removes crowd control debuffs.
The QSS and Mercurial Scimitar active has two uses: cleansing crowd control (Amumu ult) and purging combat debuffs (Zed ult). These cases differ in that crowd control is setup, while combat debuffs are the payoffs to such setup. When you cleanse CC, the enemy needs to lock you down again to aggress on you, but that tends to bpretty reasonable ask. By contrast, cleansing a combat debuff wipes the applicator's primary means of fighting you. So, those champs are pressured to snowball before their effects become meaningless, while their opponents are forced into buying QSS even if it's incredibly inefficient to do so. This leads to destructive effects on game balance which we've left unanswered for too long. With the understanding that there may be outliers we need to address, we're unshackling combat debuff champs from their quicksilver collars.
ACTIVE EFFECT : The actives of Quicksilver Sash and Mercurial Scimitar now only remove crowd control debuffs
TOTAL cost : 1250 gold ⇒ 1300 gold
BUILD path : Null-Magic Mantle + 850 gold
- RECIPE :
Negatron Cloak + 830 gold ⇒ Null-Magic Mantle + 750 gold
- TOTAL COST :
1550 gold ⇒ 1250 gold
- MAGIC RESISTANCE :
45 ⇒ 30
- Combine cost reduced to 830 gold from 850 (total cost reduced 1,550 gold from 1,660)
- Magic Resist reduced from 48 to 45
- Unique Active is now named "Quicksilver"
- Price changed from 1,640 (900) to 1,660 (850)
- Combine cost increased to 900 from 700
- Adjusted the cooldown to properly reflect what is shown in the tooltip
- Active effect is now unique
- Cooldown decreased to 90 seconds from 105
- Magic resistance increased to 56 from 48
- Fixed a bug that allowed it to be affected by cooldown reduction
- Cooldown reduced to 105 seconds from 120
- Cooldown reduced to 120 seconds from 150
- Combine cost reduced to 700 gold from 900