|Name||Na Woo-Hyung (나우형)|
|Country of Birth||South Korea|
|Team||Start Date||End Date||Role|
Na "Pilot" Woo-Hyung joined the Jin Air Green Wings Falcons as the starting AD on May 22nd, 2013. He played in his first OGN with the team during HOT6iX Champions Summer 2014 but they failed to make it past the group stage.
Changes to the OGN rules forced the Falcons and their sister team, the Jin Air Green Wings Stealths, to merge to create the Jin Air Green Wings. Pilot was set to share starting time with Stealths' AD, Cpt Jack. Jin Air performed extremely well for most of SBENU Champions Spring 2015 and took the fourth seed going into the playoffs. However, they faltered towards the end of the season and ended up losing 3-0 to CJ Entus in the quarterfinals, taking fourth for the season. Jin Air then attended SBENU Champions Summer 2015 but placed 6th overall, gaining 10 circuit points and qualifying for the next season of LCK but barely missing playoffs. Jin Air was seeded into the first round of the 2015 Season Korea Regional Finals and made it all the way to the finals but they lost 3-1 to KT Rolster.
Jin Air played in the 2015 LoL KeSPA Cup where they lost 2-0 in the quarterfinals to CJ Entus. Jin Air also competed at IEM Season X - San Jose but they lost 2-0 to Counter Logic Gaming in the semifinals.
Jin Air started the 2016 LCK Spring Split strong, notably upsetting reigning world champions SK Telecom T1 on the first week. For the majority of the split, Jin Air held onto second place only behind the ROX Tigers, but fell down to fourth by the end of the season. Still qualifying for the Spring Playoffs, they beat the Afreeca Freecs 2-0 before falling 3-1 to eventual winners SK Telecom T1. This gave them a fourth place finish for the split.
|2016-04-15||LCK Spring 2016||Jin Air 1 : 3 SK Telecom T1|
|2015-11-22||IEM Season 10 San Jose||Jin Air 0 : 2 Counter Logic Gaming|
|2015-09-05||Korea Regional Finals 2015||Jin Air 1 : 3 KT Rolster|
|2015-08-18||Challengers Korea Summer Playoffs 2015||Jin Air 3 : 1 Incredible Miracle|
|2015-04-17||SBENU Champions Spring Playoffs 2015||Jin Air Green Wings 0 : 3 CJ Entus|
- July 8th - “Next match, I really want to get revenge on SKT T1″ - Interview with Jin Air’s Pilot with Inven (translated by @xoprestige)
- May 31st, LCK Summer Jin Air Pilot & Chei SPOTV Interview English translation by krbnu.
- May 27th, The Successors of Imp and Deft: Ohq and Pilot from theScore
- July 30th, Pilot & Cpt Jack are playing for keeps from LoL Esports
- April 8th, Players to Track in the LCK Wildcards Playoffs by James "Obscurica" Chen on PVPLive
- December 14th - We Are ready. We are Paris. by PSG eSports
- December 15th - FOCUS ON NA ‘PILOT’ WOOHYUNG by PSG eSports
- January 18th - Meet our players ! by PSG eSports