|Effects:||+800 Health |
+100% Base Health Regen
|Passive:||Unique - Upon champion kill or assist, restores 300 Health over 5 seconds.|
Overlord's Bloodmail is an Advanced tier item in League of Legends available only on Twisted Treeline and the Crystal Scar.
- Is meant to replace Warmog's Armor on Twisted Treeline, built when health is needed.
- Works well when your team is even or ahead thanks to the heal giving you just enough health to win a team fight.
- Healing is affected by ignite and other healing reduction debuffs.
- Defense > Health
- Defense > Health Regen
- "Overlord's has traditionally been a bit of a boring item - a health boost with a conditional passive. The addition of Crystalline Bracer makes it a little more enticing while smoothing out its build path."
- RECIPE :
Giant's Belt + Ruby Crystal + 1055 gold ⇒ Giant's Belt + Crystalline Bracer + 900 gold
- TOTAL COST :
2455 gold ⇒ 2500 gold
- HEALTH :
850 ⇒ 800
- [NEW] HEALTH REGENERATION : +100% base health regeneration
- UNIQUE PASSIVE : Upon champion kill or assist, restores 300 Health over 5 seconds (unchanged)
- HEAL ON KILL OR ASSIST :
200 health over 5 seconds ⇒ 300 health over 5 seconds
- Available on the Crystal Scar