" (Real Name: Mario Martínez García) is a Spanish League of Legends player, currently a Coach for Movistar Riders
Motroco played several Online Simulations and Counterstrike until one of his Counterstrike playing friends introduced him to League of Legends. At first he didn't like it much, but with every game he played, he enjoyed it more. At the end of Season 1 he saw his potential and had the dream to be on Ocelotes Stream. So he started playing more to gain more Elo. Wizards was his first international Team, he was playing in. Unfortunately they missed the LCS Promotion Qualifier for Season 3. When Motroco finally joined TCM-Gaming he qualified again for the LCS Promotion for Season 4. He qualified to play Challenger Series with Steve Bakes Cookies but unfortunately they lost in quarter finals and the team disband.
- Studied Sports Science before
- His Dad is his greatest Fan, even though he doesn't really understand the Game
- Top 1 Elo in Spain, had even more Elo than xPeke
- "Motroco" has an equal meaning like "useless" when you translate it. He chose this name because he started to get called like this since he was 14 years old
- Played as the support and AD carry when he played for Dragons.