|Country of Birth||Sweden|
|Birthday||March 23, 1994|
|Previous Role||Top Laner|
|Team||Start Date||End Date||Role|
Mimer is a high elo player hailing from Stockholm, Sweden. He was first exposed to gaming at the age of five, playing an arcade shooter belonging to the Raiden series, on Mac. He then moved on to playing World of Warcraft in the vanilla days, Defense of the Ancients since launch, and StarCraft II.
While waiting for DotA 2's release, a friend introduced him to League of Legends during the beta days, and he took a liking to it. The Swedish player reached Gold in Season 1 and climbed the ranks until he reached the top of Solo Queue in Season 2. Several teams noticed his performance, and he has been part of the competitive LoL scene ever since.
- Mimer uses his first name (and variants) as in-game handle.
- Played 30px Cho'gath during the beta, and Annie in Season 1.
- Evelynn and Rengar have been his go-to champions ever since Evelynn's rework and Rengar's release.
- Climbed the ladder (and reached the top challenger spot) with Rengar
- Often toggled between Rengar and Evelynn due to the successive nerfs on those champions.
- Four of his accounts (Mimér, Mimèr, Mímer and Mìmer) are in Challenger.
|2014-01-11||Q||EU LCS 2014 Replacement Play-In||SHC||2 : 0||MYM|
|2013-12-21||EUWCS Week 16 Cup||SHC||3 : 2||STO|
|2013-12-14||NQ||EU LCS 2014 Spring Promotion||SHC||2 : 3||SK|
|2013-08-24||6th||EU LCS S3 Summer Playoffs||NiP||1 : 2||aTn|
|2013-08-17||5th||EU LCS S3 Summer Split||NiP||15 - 13|
|2013-07-25||EUWCS Week 9 Cup||ex-Eternity||0 : 3||CW|
|2013-07-14||Gfinity London 2013||Eternity||0 : 2||CW|
|2013-07-05||EUWCS Week 8 Cup||Eternity||1 : 2||M|
|2014-08-14||5th||EU LCS 2014 Summer Playoffs||SHC||3 : 0||M|
|2014-07-31||EU LCS 2014 Summer Split||SHC||16 - 12|
|2014-04-25||Q||EU LCS 2014 Summer Promotion||SHC||3 : 0||C9E|
|2014-04-03||7th||EU LCS 2014 Spring Split||SHC||10 - 18|
- December 2nd - Mimer AMA 4x challenger, ex nip and prev rank 1 2 3 4 etecetcc... with Reddit
- Mimer's Twitter Post twitter.com