|Effects:||Mark: Throw a snowball a long distance, dealing (10 + 5 x level) true damage to the first enemy unit hit. If it hits an enemy, this ability can be recast for 3 seconds to Dash to the tagged unit. |
Dash: Dash to the unit hit by Mark dealing (10 + 5 x level) true damage. Casting Dash will reduce the cooldown of Mark by 25%.
|Cooldown:||40 seconds (30 seconds)|
Mark/Dash is a summoner spell only available on ARAM.
Mark/Dash Throw a snowball i na straight line at your enemies. If it hits an enemy, they become marked and your champion can quickly travel to the marketed target as a follow up to deal a total of 20 + (10 x level) true damage.
- Originally featured on the Legend of the Poro King featured game mode before moving to standard ARAM.
- "We like a good snowball fight, but things were getting a little ridiculous. Our primary goal was to give bruiser/tanky types the balls (snowballs, man) they needed to get into the fight, but when you see Ashe running Mark/Dash trying to snipe off a squishy backliner, something's probably up."
- COOLDOWN :
20 seconds ⇒ 40 seconds
- DAMAGE SPLIT : Damage is split between Mark and Dash by
33.3%/66.% ⇒ 50%/50%
- HOLY THAT WAS A LONG RANGE :
2500 ⇒ 1600
- "We've taken 75% of Mark's damage and put it into Dash so... if you want to execute someone with a snowball, you're going to have to go on a trip."
- IT'S COMPLICATED SEE BELOW : Mark/Dash still deals 20 (+10 per champion level) true damage. If you're wondering why we're reiterating something, see below. It makes sense, we promise.
- MARK DAMAGE : Mark damage now deals 25% of total damage (above)
- DASH DAMAGE : Dash damage now deals 75% of total damage (above the above)
- "One of our takeaways from Legend of the Poro King was that there are a ton of champions who could actually be pretty healthy on Howling Abyss if they had better engagement tools. We're introducing Mark / Dash as a summoner spell option to address that need. "
- MARK : Throw a snowball a long distance, dealing (20 + 10 per level) true damage to the first enemy unit hit. If it hits an enemy, this ability can be recast for 3 seconds to Dash to the tagged unit. Dashing to the target will reduce the cooldown of Mark by 25%. Mark projectiles are not stopped by spell shields or projectile mitigation.
- DASH : Dash to the unit hit by Mark. Casting Dash will reduce the cooldown of Mark by 25%.