|Name||Kim Seung-min (김승민)|
|Country of Birth||South Korea|
|Team||Start Date||End Date||Role|
Kim "ManyReason" Seung-min is a retired Mid laner and the former team captain of Xenics Blast.
He retired on November 13, 2013 in order to prepare for mandatory military service.
- His favorite champions are Anivia, Twisted Fate, Ryze, Rammus, and Morgana.
- Also, he is one of the few players who play Lulu as AP mid which is considered trolling in Korea.
- During the LOL THE CHAMPIONS SPRING 2012 Quarterfinal against MKZ, Observers showed his personal screen playing Lulu. He suddenly yelled "DIE!! (I am)ALLLLMIGHTY." casting Glittering lance with very childish tone. Commentators stopped explaining about his play and burst into laughter, and it became a meme.
- Was popular on NA streams due to being close with all High Elo players at the time. Many streamers/viewers found his jokes and broken English to be funny.
- He helped popularize the phrases "Real" "#1" and "Terror" by constantly saying these while on stream.
- Known for his Ahri and Malzahar play, he was a staple in the early stages of Korean League of Legends.
|Champion Pick Statistic for the OGN Summer 2013|
|2013-02-23||OGN Club Masters||Xenics-OP United 2 : 3 MVP|
|2012-09-19||Season Two Regional Finals - Seoul||xenics storm 0 : 3 NaJin Sword|
|2012-05-19||Azubu The Champions Spring 2012||xenics storm 2 : 1 Team OP|
|2010-11-30||Newegg Winter Wanfest 2010||op 3 : 2 Counter Logic Gaming|
- February 29th, 2012 - [롤플레이어]제닉스스톰을 이끄는 맏형 ‘Many Reason’ 김승민 (Korean) with Fomos
- ManyReason says 죽어라 youtube.com