Locket of the Iron Solari
|Locket of the Iron Solari
+100% Base Health Regen
+20 Magic Resistance
+10% Cooldown Reduction
|Passive:||Aura - Legion: Nearby allies gain +25 Magic Resist.|
|Active:||UNIQUE: Grants a shield to nearby allies for 2 seconds that absorbs up to 75 (+18 per level) damage (60 second cooldown),|
is a Mythical item in League of Legends.
- The active ability will not stack. Using this item will only refresh the shield on nearby allies.
- This item's active applies a debuff, Elipsed, to all shielded allies, where any newly applied shield from other Lockets of the Iron Solari within the next eight seconds will only be 50% as effective.
- Defense > Health
- Defense > Health Regen
- Defense > Magic Resist
- Magic > Cooldown Reduction
- This item was inspired by the Iron Solari Conclave, a fan-made forum group that was named after Leona and is supported by IronStylus.
TOTAL cost : 2750 gold ⇒ 2500 gold
BUILD path : Aegis of the Legion + Kindlegem + 200 gold
Costs less. Now has health regen for the buyer, but loses its health regen aura and part of its magic resist. Additionally, shields for more but has a significantly lowered duration.
Like we said directly above, we’re sharpening the auras so you’ll still want them when they seem good (vs magic damage teams) but not so powerful as to be ‘good-all-the-time.’ In Locket’s case, we’re taking that sharpening a step further by amping the Solari Shield significantly, but making it much more timing-intensive; perfect at taking the edge off of a Flash + Tibbers, but much less useful against devourers gnawing your face off. Locket’s still an amazing pickup vs double AP and the like, but requires a bit more thought in the moment.
TOTAL COST : 2800 gold ⇒ 2750 gold
BASE HEALTH REGEN : 0% ⇒ 100%
MAGIC RESIST AURA : 20 to all nearby units ⇒ 15 to all nearby units
REMOVED HEALTH REGEN AURA : 75% health regen to all nearby units ⇒ 0
SHIELD AMOUNT : 60~230 (50 + 10 per champion level) ⇒ 90~345 (75 + 15 per champion level)
SHIELD DURATION : 5 seconds ⇒ 2 seconds
- UTILITY: Active's shield amount is now calculated using the recipient champion's level if the recipient is a higher level than the item owner
Aegis of the Legion + 600 gold ⇒ Kindlegem + Aegis of the Legion + 50 gold
- TOTAL COST:
2550 gold ⇒ 2800 gold
+300 health ⇒ +400 health
- "NEW" MAGIC RESISTANCE: +20 magic resistance
- "REMOVED" ARMOR:
- Fixed a bug where it was granting more health regen than intended
- New build path: Aegis of the Legion + 600 Gold = 2500 Gold
- +300 Health
- +20 Armor
- +10% Cooldown Reduction
- UNIQUE Active retained
- Now grants UNIQUE Aura - Legion
Locket of the Iron Solari is mainly picked up by junglers and supports, roles that most frequently earn less gold than others, for the team-wide active. We've reduced both the cost and personal stats on the item to lessen its gold impact while preserving its team utility.
- Combine cost reduced to 520 gold from 670 (total cost reduced to 1,850 gold from 2,000)
- Health reduced to 300 from 400
- Recipe is now Kindlegem, Cloth Armor, and Rejuvenation Bead
- Health increased from 300 to 425
- Now grants +10% Cooldown Reduciton and +10 Health Regen per 5 seconds
- Unique Aura removed
- Cost changed from 2,225 (500) to 2,000 (670)
- Locket of the Iron Solari added