LoLPro NA 1v1 Challenge Tournament 3
LoLPro NA 1v1 Challenge Tournament 3
- You can sign up for the tournament by going here. You can only sign up once.
- You will be required to check-in on the day of the tournament, up to an hour before it starts. Then the brackets will be made. If you do not check-in in time, you will not be able to # # participate. You have been warned, there will be no exceptions.
- Bans (4 per person, 8 total), Game Mode: Blind Pick, Map: Howling Abyss Best of 1 (until semi finals), First to 3 Kills (dying to towers or minions do not count)
- Banned Summoner: None
- Banned Items: None
- There is a cap of players for this tournament. The first 1,024 people to check-in on the day of the tournament will be allowed to participate.
1st Place: $250
2nd Place: $150
3rd Place: $100
- Matches will be first to 3 kills or destroying the inhibitor will win. You win if the other player dies 3 times (because you killed them) or you kill the enemy inhibitor.
- Winner of the match must take a screenshot holding down the TAB button upon inhibitor being killed or the player dying for the 3rd time.
- YOU ARE ALLOWED TO EXECUTE YOURSELF TO THE TOWER (THIS DOES NOT COUNT AS A KILL TO THE ENEMY AS LONG AS IT SAYS "EXECUTED")
Picks and Bans
- Matches will be best of 1 for the first few rounds, starting with banning, each person will have 4 bans. Banning order will go 1-1-2-2-1-1. Bans are DONE IN THE CHAT IN THE GAME PRIOR TO LAUNCH. BLIND PICK so the enemy does not know what champion you picked until the screen loads.
- Matches during the semi finals will be best of 3 and banning will go the same way. In-between matches you will switch sides and do ALL banning again. This meaning that your bans can change between rounds.
- YOU ARE ALLOWED TO KILL YOURSELF TO THE TOWER (THIS DOES NOT COUNT AS A KILL AS LONG AS IT SAYS "EXECUTED")
Banned Champions and Summoners
- There are NO Banned Champions or Summoners.
Being Disqualified for No-Show
- If your opponent is not on 30 minutes after the designated time for the round, you win game 1 (or the whole match if it's before the Semi Finals) Take a screenshot of you sitting in an empty lobby with their username invited and you're fine.
- If you can't contact the other player and you arrive at the default time.
Reporting the Win
- The winning person must take a screen shot of each win (pressing TAB) to show all 3 kills (not deaths, since people can kill themselves to tower) or inhibitor dying.
- Easiest way to do the screenshots for:
- End of game: hit f12 at end of game go to your Riot Games folder then League of legends then screenshots and find it and upload it to a photosharing site(ex. photobucket or something like that.)
- Bans: hit prntsc and then paste it into paint. save as. and then again upload to a photosharing site.
- After your win, you must post the winning link and the match result to the match result section.
- You ARE allowed to edit your photo to hide what champion you are playing, if you wish to try to keep it a secret. This is the only thing you are allowed to edit in your screenshots.
- Any disrespect towards an opponent is prohibited. Don't troll or disrespect the other player before/during/after the game. If you have been reported for this with proof to back it up you can/will be remove from the tournament.
- This tournament will be played 1v1 on Howling Abyss.
- NOTE: You are allowed to pick up health relics.
- If a player disconnects the game can be restarted if the game has not yet reached the 5min. mark, and first blood has not been earned.
Stoppage of Play
- Unintentional Disconnection: One player losing connection to the game due to problems or issues with the game client, platform, network, or PC.
- Game Leaving/Intentional Disconnection: One player losing connection to the game due to player’s actions (i.e. quitting the game)..
- Server Crash: Multiple players losing connection to a game due to an issue with a server or platform.
Stoppage of Play Procedure/Pause Rules
- A player, who is experiences technical issues, on any team may call for a game restart prior to first blood within the first 5 minutes of the game (i.e. before the timer shows 5:00). The player must be experiencing a hardware malfunction (e.g. monitor, peripheral, etc), a physical disruption (e.g. fan interference, table or chair breakage), or a configuration issues (e.g. runes, masteries, or summoner spells are not properly applied). The player must declare the issue in public chat or to a tournament administrator and then intentionally disconnect. Once the player disconnects, the game is considered null and void and should be restarted unless a tournament administrator determines that the conduct represents unfair play.
- If an unintentional disconnection occurs within 5 minutes from the start of the match & before first blood –OR– a player’s client crashes or fails to load after champion selection, then the match must be restarted. Otherwise if the unintentional disconnection occurs after those milestones, the game will continue as normal. The crashed player may reconnect into the game as soon as they are able.
- If a player intentionally disconnects without specifying a reason, then the game will continue as normal.
- The following actions will be considered unfair play:
- The use of any cheat program and/or map hack program.
- An intentional disconnection without a proper and explicitly stated reason
- The use of any settings exceeding the standard and permitted settings
- Intentionally allowing an opponent to win a game.
- Unsportsmanlike or disruptive behavior such as inappropriate and/or unprofessional actions directed towards another player or tournament official.
- The use of a game bug that is determined by the board of referees as being unfair.
- The use of an ineligible player (aka “ringing”)
- Upon discovery of any player committing any violations regarded as unfair play, the offending player, at the sole discretion of the tournament director or a group of referees, may receive a warning, a forfeit loss, disqualified from the tournament.
- During the course of the event, the tournament director or group of referees may determine other actions to embody unfair play.
- Curse reserves the right to change or update these rules at any time, at the discretion of event admins. Also all infractions or violations not listed specifically here will be punished at the discretion of event organizers and may include, expulsion from the event, reduction of prize money, or any other actions the admin sees fit.
$ 500 USD (Approximately € 360 EUR) is spread among the teams as follows:
|Place||Prize (USD)||Prize (EUR)||Player|
|1st||$ 250||€ 185|
|2nd||$ 150||€ 111|
|3rd||$ 100||€ 74|