|Country of Birth||Lithuania|
|Birthday||August 30, 1986|
|Team||Start Date||End Date||Role|
|Ray of Deads||7/2013||10/2013||
He started playing video games at a very young age. From early 2003 to late 2008 he played Counter-Strike competitively. With a lot of LAN tournament experience under his belt, he moved on to different games to find his next passion. From mid 2006 he has been making a living playing poker.
In late 2009, Karalius discovered League of Legends, mainly playing on the NA server. Playing a lot of games and improving quickly he found himself playing with the biggest names in the scene: HotShotGG, Reginald, Elementz etc. His normal game ELO at the end of pre-season 1 was ~2300 (according to a bug that allowed you to look at your normal game ELO in the game log files) He played with a team that consisted of members like: fredy122, havoc24 who are quite known in the EU scene right now.
- Joins Team Tictacs at an unknown date.
- February~, leaves Team Ultra Vires.
- Reached challenger 3 separate times in season 3.
- First LCS player from Lithuania.
- From September 2012, Karalius changed his role from Jungle to Support.
- His favorite champion is Sona
- His Amumu jungle route was nerfed one week after the video was released.
- January 17th - aL Lounge interview with Karalius with Absolute Legends
- November 14th - Karalius talks about Ultra Vires and more (Russian) with ESL
- Team Ultra Vires' Facebook Post facebook.com