|Country of Birth||Brazil|
" (Real Name: Gabriel Santos) is a Brazilian League of Legends player, currently a Mid Laner for paiN Gaming
For more information on his professional streaming career, see his page on Esportspedia's Streamers wiki.
After winning the Riot Latin America Cup 2014 Grand Final, paiN Gaming qualified as the Latin American team for IEM San Jose. They attended with a roster consisting of Leko, SirT, Kami, Lactea, and Olleh and were eliminated in the quarterfinals, losing to Cloud9 0-2 and tying for fifth place in the tournament with Lyon Gaming (2013) (2013) (2013).
At Worlds, paiN were seeded into Group A along with Flash Wolves, KOO Tigers, and Counter Logic Gaming. They picked up two wins in the group, against eventual group winners Flash Wolves in the first week and then against CLG in the second week, and their 2-4 overall record and 1-1 head-to-head with CLG left them tied for third place, not advancing from groups. Despite their immediate elimination, paiN's group stage run was seen as a major success: they were the first Wildcard team to win more than one game at a World Championship and also the first Wildcard team to finish higher than sole possession of last place in their group. Additionally, they looked good in some of their losses: their second game against Flash Wolves lasted 52 minutes and could have gone either way at multiple points.
- Kamikat was the highest ranked Brazilian in the high ELO ladders in Seasons 1 and 2 on the NA servers.
- When the Brazilian server was created, Kami transferred his account and became top Elo by the end of Season 2.
- He was highly regarded for his Warwick plays early on his career.
- He is known to doodle in Microsoft Paint during streams, especially Anivia.
- Was the highest lolking/LP score on any League of Legends server to date. With 3471 LKS and 1316 LP.
- His favorite champion is Ezreal.
- Considered by many to be one of the best overall players in Brazil.
- Frequently buys Mejai's Soulstealer in Solo Queue, even if not fed.
- He likes to play AP Ezreal.
- Known for his Anivia, Gragas, Ahri, Lux, Zed, Kha'Zix and Karthus
- After the Riot Season 3 Brazilian Championship he became the meme "Vai chorar?" ("Gonna cry?") due to his ironic looking face.
- Despite being the Brazilian Top 1 for a long time he returned to Diamond I due to inactivity for playing at Gamescom 2013.
- He likes to improve his reflexes playing the Touhou game collection while waiting for the queue to pop.
- Despite being a key player for the Riot Season 3 Brazilian Championship win, he didn't want to be the one to lift the trophy.
- He loves the anime One Piece and plays a browser game based on the saga when waiting for queue, named Kaizoku Project.
- Two weeks after he returned to Diamond I, he is already a Challenger with 2920 LKS and 528 LP.
- He likes Ahri because of her joke: "If you'd like to play with me, you'd better be sure you know the game."
- He was the first Brazilian player to have over 10,000 viewers simultaneously on his stream.
- He's openly homosexual.
- Portrayed as Ahri in the CBLoL 2015 official wallpaper
|Date || R || Tournament || Team || Vs || Champion || P || W/L || KDA || SB || VOD|
- Click here for a full list of pentakills.