|Country of Birth||Brazil|
|Team||Start Date||End Date||Role|
Kalec started playing League of Legends in August 2009, and entered the competitive in 2010, playing with Leko, Manajj, YeTz and others . He played in and reached the finals of an ESL Go4LoL NA, a record for a Brazilian team at the time. In July 2014, it was announced that Kalec was to become the coach of CNB e-Sports Club, initially to help them prepare for the playoffs of the Riot Brazilian Champion League 2014. In November of the same year, Kalec stepped down as coach to become the team's AD Carry.
After getting 5th place in 2015 CBLOL Summer Playoffs with CNB, he was released by the team. In May, he announced his retirement. In November, he came out of retirement to join Ownerd e-Sports as AD carry.
He is now a coach for WP Gaming
- Kalec is considered by many as the first competitive Brazilian player.
- Played the first Brazilian tournament with prize pool.
- He has played Top, Jungle and AD Carry competitively.
- Infamously known for dashing forward and into the enemy team when using champions such as Graves, Lucian or Corki.
- In 2015 he was often criticized by the Brazilian community for his playing skills, but after some time people started to jokingly call him God.
|2016-03-08||BRCC 2016 Summer Playoffs||BOT 0 : 3 Estúdio XP e-Sports|
|2015-11-22||CBLOL All-Star 2015||Team Dioud 0 : 1 Team Alocs|
|2013-07-21||Riot Season 3 Brazilian Championship||RMA e-Sports 0 : 2 paiN Gaming|
|2013-06-16||BGL: Cartada Final||RMA e-Sports 0 : 2 CNB e-Sports Club|
|2013-05-12||ESL Brasil Open||RMA e-Sports 2 : 1 playArt Gaming|
|2013-04-28||AGE Campinas||RMA e-Sports 0 : 2 Keyd Team|
|2012-02-07||IEM Season VI - Global Challenge Sao Paulo||wWw 1 : 2 Noobs da Net|
- July 18th - RMA Ozone Kalec convoca sua torcida - Brazilian Championship 2013 (Brazilian video) RMA e-Sports
- April 28th - Gordox Entrevista RMA Kalec - AGE Campinas 2013 (Brazilian video) Seleção Brasileira de Games