Kage's Lucky Pick
|Kage's Lucky Pick|
|Effects:||+25 ability power|
|Passive:||Unique - Lucky Shadow: Gain an additional 4 gold every 10 seconds|
Kage's Lucky Pick is an advanced item available in Classic and Dominion mode.
- Used to gain passive gold. This item would be most efficient if you intend to include a Morellonomicon, or you started with a Amplifying Tome and will not be using it to upgrade to another item.
- Supports may build this item to provide them with some more passive gold, cheap damage and it can build built into an utility item that can help a single target on the supports team.
- Magic > Ability Power
- This item will pay for itself after 31 minutes and 55 seconds, or if sold, in 18 minutes and 10 seconds.
- It is the second least expensive of all gold-generating items, the least being the Philosopher's Stone
- It is possible that the item's name originated from the movie Tenacious D: The Pick of Destiny, in which a character named Kyle Gass (Nickname: Kage) has a 'Kage's Lucky Pick'