Innervating Locket was a legendary item in League of Legends. It was removed from the game in patch v126.96.36.199.
|Passive:||Unique Aura: Nearby allies gain 20 health regeneration per 5 and 9 mana regeneration per 5.|
Unique: +10% cooldown reduction.
Unique: When you use an ability, you regenerate 50 health and 20 mana over 2 seconds. This effect has a 3 second cooldown.
- Defense > Health
- Defense > Health Regen
- Magic > Cooldown Reduction
- Magic > Mana
- Magic > Mana Regen
- In v188.8.131.52, Innervating Locket was remade, likely to suppress the potential supporting power of Sona, who was released in the same patch.
- Various rumors were hinted that it may be re-introduced during Season 2.
- Several employees at GamesCom 2011 also mentioned possible re-introduction of the Innervating Locket.
- The Journal of Justice Volume 1, Issue 28 included a hint that it's being reintroduced.
- The Ziggs patch introduced a new item, Locket of the Iron Solari, which is slightly similar in base stats, name, and aura effect.
- Innervating Locket may have been removed due to Champions like Udyr who possess low cooldowns on their abilities, allowing for the passive on Innervating Locket to become a source of nearly infinite sustain.