|"When the sun is at its peak, the pool blends in with the shimmering heat, looking as if its waters run off into infinity."|
|Effects:||+65 Attack damage |
+20% Critical Strike Chance
|Passive:||Unique: Critical Strikes deal 250% damage instead of 200%.|
Infinity Edge is an advanced item available in League of Legends.
- Bread and butter end game AD carry item. Most AD carries try to get this item sometime in their build and a lot of them rush it as their first big purchase.
- Attack > Critical Strike
- Attack > Damage
- Infinity Edge has the highest base attack damage in League of Legends. Sword of the Occult and The Bloodthirster surpass it at 15 and 21 stacks respectively.
- This item was likely inspired by the game Lineage II, in which the Infinity Weapons are the strongest weapons one cat get. The Infinity Edge shares the same name, and looks almost exactly like an Infinity Weapon
- It is one of the most cost-efficient items; for just 375 gold you get 10 AD (based on the Long Sword price that would be worth about 280 gold), 7% critical chance (around 300 gold, based on different items) and the 50% critical strike damage passive.
- It is possible to obtain 300+% critical damage with Infinity Edge, Runes and Masteries.