|Effects:||Ignites target enemy champion, dealing 70-410 true damage (depending on champion level) over 5 seconds and reduces healing effects on the target for the duration.|
VISION: Now grants vision of the target while ignited - does not reveal stealthed champions.
Ignite is a targeted summoner spell. It deals a good amount of true damage over 5 seconds, and reduces healing and regeneration effects by 50%. The amount of damage dealt changes per level.
Ignite is a common spell which is powerful in duels as it gives you an extra damage spell that scales with levels. It is often used to get first blood because combined with the ignite mastery which gives more AP and AD when it's on cooldown, it is very powerful. It is also to counter champions with a good amount of self heal like Vladimir, Warwick, 30px FiddleSticks, aswell as Aatrox.
- This spell's damage can be increased through spells that increase damage from all sources such as Diplomatic Immunity, Torment, and Cutthroat.
- Cleanse removes the damage over time component of Ignite, but not the healing reduction.
- The healing debuff from Ignite does not stack with other abilities that apply a healing debuff, such as Miss Fortune's Impure Shots.
- Using two Ignites on a single enemy champion will not stack. Instead they will refresh.
- Casting ignite does not interrupt channeling spells, such as Malzahar's ultimate.
- This spell can not effect enemy minions.
- The icon for Ignite shows a great resemblance to Annie's Pyromania since they are both icons of a hand holding a flame.
Table of Damage Increase
Formula: 50 + (20 × level)
|Level||Total True Damage||Damage Per Second|