|Country of Birth||United States|
|Team||Start Date||End Date||Role|
Kevin "Hirishin" Duong is a professional League of Legends player and previous Top Laner for Aware Gaming.
Raised in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania, Hirishin picked up his first controller at the age of five in order to play on a Nintendo system. Growing up, he became addicted to RTS's like StarCraft and Warcraft 3, playing in minor tournaments in many games. While going to college at Penn State, he made the transition to MOBAs playing Heroes of Newerth then switching to League of Legends as his main game, picking it up around July 2010. Since then, Hirishin has played in college tournaments for League of Legends. Kevin decided to compete more seriously in the game when he and his friends formed a mainly ranked 5s team in June 2012, The Salad Bar. Originally a Mid player, Hirishin switched to Top playing for the team. The team gained a formidable online reputation leading him and his team to pursue the more competitive aspect of the scene. They then qualified to play for spots in both the Spring and Summer Season 3 League Championship Series however did not win a chance to play in the league. Their roster was picked up by Aware Gaming recently in June 2013, who Hirishin currently plays for.
- Knows how to speak Vietnamese and Spanish.
- Is often mistaken for another high-elo player, hashinshin, due to the similarity of their names.
- Recent graduate from Penn State, completing a degree in Psychology.
- Has always been a high elo player since Season 1, first reaching 2010, then 2400 in Season 2, and is currently in Diamond 1.
- Kevin got the name "Hirishin" from a character of a story he wrote in high school.
|2013-05-11||2013 MLG Spring Championship Promotion||Aware Gaming 0 : 2 compLexity Gaming|