|Effects:||+35 Attack Damage|
+50 Ability Power
|Passive:||Unique: Basic attacks grant +8% Attack Speed, +3 Attack Damage, and +4 Ability Power for 5 seconds (stacks up to 8 times, melee attacks grant 2 stacks). While you have 6 stacks, gain Guinsoo's Rage.
Guinsoo's Rage: Every other basic attack will trigger on hit effcts an additional time.
Guinsoo's Rageblade is an advanced item available in Classic and Dominion mode.
One of the few hybrid items available. Guinsoo's Rageblade is the only item in game that provides attack damage, attack speed and ability power, aside from Trinity Force
- Attack > Damage
- Attack > Attack Speed
- Magic > Ability Power
- This item was one of the last added before the launch of the game itself
- It is named after Guinsoo, one of the main creative minds behind the game.
- The Guinsoo's Rageblade is one of only three items featuring ability power and attack damage in one item, the others being Hextech Gunblade and Trinity Force
- The unique passive effect has the same icon as the summoner spell "Surge", removed in patch v18.104.22.168
- When the unique passive is active, the champion model is slightly increased.
Upgraded to an end-game item. Now has Sated Devourer’s Phantom Hit e.
We couldn’t havsection with Devourer without addressing Guinsoo’s Rageblade as well. Rageblade’s a controversial item on live, but we’re convinced it feels far more overbearing than it actually is. Its blooms specifically in the hands of basic-attack focused champions looking to snowball a lead, versus being generically too ful. Even when it’s played on other champions (shout-outs to Tristana), it’s to fill a specific early-game niche.
That said, a large part of Guinsoo’s balance depends on it being kept behind a few really unsatisfying barriers. For instance, it has the worst build path in the gamcreating a low point of as you struggle to accumulate its exorbitant combine cost. On the flip side, finishing Rageblade spikes you far harder than most items at that price point, creating a race to keep Rageblade users down before they can become relevant. When the correct play against Rageblade is ‘snowball incredibly hard or lose,’ we can do better.
Our solution is to upgrade Guinsoo’s into a top-tier endgame item for the champions who value hybrid stats and on-hit builds. This allows fomore steady progression of , as well as allowing us to put the much-coveted ‘Phantom Hit’ e within arm’s reach of non-junglers. We’ll let you think of some of the more powerful combos (Aatrox?), but rewarding champions with access to top-shelf on-hit insanity once they’ve committed to combat feels like an appropriate gate for skirmishers and divers alike.
NEW STILL RAGING : Icon has been updated!
TOTAL COST : 2800 gold ⇒ 3600 gold
BUILD PATH : Blasting Wand + Pickaxe + Recurve Bow + 875 gold
ATTACK DAMAGE : 35
ABILITY POWER : 50
NEW ON-HIT : Deals 15 magic damage on-hit
GET MAD : Basic attacks grant +8% attack speed, +3 attack damage, and +4 ability power for a second (this effect stacks, granting Guinsoo’s Rage at max stacks)
MAXIMUM STACKS : 8 ⇒ 6
REMOVED MELEE PRIVILEGE : No longer gives two stacks for melee champions
REMOVED KEEP IT TOGETHER : No longer deals AoE damage on-hit during Guinsoo’s Rage
Template:PNNEW PHANTOM HIT :
During Guinsoo’s Rage, every other basic attack will trigger on-hit effects an additional time
guinsoo's range : Ranged champions no longer activate Guinsoo's Rage on the same basic attack that grants them their eighth stack.
AoE range down.
Guinsoo’s is intended to have the same area-of-effect as Ravenous Hydra and Tiamat, but was significantly larger due to a bug. So now it’s not larger!
GUINSOO’S RAGE AREA-OF-EFFECT : 450 ⇒ 350
Combine cost increased.
Rageblade is currently the go-to for champions wanting to crank their damage up to the absurd. That said, before we just start really reducing power, we want to make sure we understand what Rageblade's doing for the game (well, and to it as well) before taking decisive action. So this might not be the end of the Rageblade changes, but this one will give us a cleaner picture over the next patch - particularly if it's not being picked up quite so early.
COMBINE COST : 775 ⇒ 1075
The statistically least-bought item in League of Legends (even less than Poacher's Knife, rest in peace), Guinsoo's always presented a puzzle to players - 'When do I want this item? Who could use it really well?' As it turns out, even on the few champions it works for (Kayle and Jax, primarily) it never really panned out. With berserker healing moved to Maw of Malmortius, we went all in on hulking out, providing a payoff worth stacking for should you succeed in pulling it off.
TOTAL cost : 2500 gold
BUILD path : Blasting Wand + Pickaxe + 775 gold
NEW UNIQUE passive : Basic attacks grant +8% Attack Speed, +3 Attack Damage, and +4 Ability Power for 5 seconds (stacks up to 8 times, melee attacks grant 2 stacks). While you have 8 stacks, gain Guinsoo's Rage.
NEW GUINSOO'S RAGE : Basic attacks deal bonus magic damage on hit equal to 20 + 15% of bonus Attack Damage and 7.5% of Ability Power to the target and nearby enemy units.
- Fixed a bug where the visual effects included the generic "increased Movement Speed" visual
- Attack Damage reduced from 35 to 30
- Ability Power reduced from 45 to 40
- Passive changed to "Your basic attacks or spellcasts grant you 4% Attack Speed and 4 Ability Power for 8 seconds. This bonus stacks up to 8 times." and is no longer unique
- New Unique Passive - "Falling below 50% Health grants you 20% Attack Speed, 10% Life Steal and 10% Spell Vamp until you exit combat (30 second cooldown).
- Cost increased from 2,235 (400) to 2,600 (865)
- Fixed a tooltip error
- Fixed a bug where the first time you attacked a target in an attack cycle, it wouldn't function
- Now triggers on spell cast in addition to hitting a target
- Guinsoo's Rageblade added