|Passive:||Unique: +10% Cooldown Reduction|
Glacial Shroud is an advanced item available in Classic and Dominion mode.
Deep in the icy wastelands of Valoran's easternmost pole, there is rumored to be a frozen loom. Its pedals, levers, and weave all made from smooth, pure ice. It is this mysterious loom that is said to be the origin of the magnificent Glacial Shroud.
- Is a great mid tier item that has good build option.
- Usually bought on tanks that are looking to build Frozen Heart.
- Seen on bruisers that scale better off AP or just want an all in one offensive, utility and defensive item with Iceborn Gauntlet.
- Defense >Armor
- Magic > Cooldown Reduction
- Magic > Mana
TOTAL cost : 900 gold ⇒ 1000 gold
BUILD path : Sapphire Crystal + Cloth Armor + 350 gold
Also costs less.
Shaving off some of the cost to make it an easier lane pick-up. Lookin' great, shroud.
TOTAL COST : 950 gold ⇒ 900 gold
THAT’S HOW ITEMS WORK : Iceborn Gauntlet and Zeke’s Harbinger are also 50 gold cheaper
Sapphire Crystal + Chain Vest + 230 gold ⇒ Cloth Armor + Sapphire Crystal + 250 gold
- TOTAL COST:
1350 gold ⇒ 950 gold
+45 Armor ⇒ +20 armor
+300 Mana ⇒ +250 mana
- Combine cost reduced to 230 gold from 380 (total cost reduced to 1,350 from 1,500)
- Armor increased to 45 from 40
- Cooldown Reduction reduced to 10% from 15%
- Mana reduced from 425 to 300
- Armor reduced from 45 to 40
- Cost reduced from 1,525 (425) to 1,500 (380)
- Combine cost reduced to 425 from 575
- Cooldown reduction decreased to 15% from 20%
July 10, 2009 Patch
- Combine cost reduced from 500 to 400
May 15, 2009 Patch
- Fixed a bug where the passive effect would persist after selling the item