|Effects:||Your champion can move through units and gains 27 + (1 x level)% Movement Speed for 10 seconds.|
Ghost is a summoner spell. For the Korean player, see Ghost (Jang Yong-jun).
Ghost is a 'non-targeted' summoner spell that makes your Champion move faster and ignore unit collisions with other Champions, minions and monsters for a short period of time.
Activation is composed of two components: increased movement speed, and the ability to ignore unit collision. The latter allows you to run through minion waves. This ability is mostly taken by a jungler to gank more effectively or by someone that needs to be able to cover a lot of space, as ghost may make you cover more distance quicker than flash.
- Ghost will still be in effect even after reviving from pseudo-death (Guardian Angel or Chrono Shift).
- Ryze is shown using this spell to push through mobs and a fallen tower in the League of Legends Season One Promotional video.
Cooldown decreased. Movement speed scales with level.
With the removal of Distortion Boots, Ghost lost out on the scaling power it had come to rely on. Given Ghost’s consistent underselection relative to Flash, buffing the summoner spell won’t make it a must take, while still keeping the late game feel it previously had.
COOLDOWN : 210 ⇒ 180
MOVEMENT SPEED BONUS : 27% at all levels ⇒ 28-45% (at levels 1-18)
- Ghost sound effects updated
- Now improved in the Offense Mastery tree instead of Utility
- Duration decreased to 10 seconds from 14
- Movement speed increase reduced to 27% from 32%
- Can be used without breaking stealth
- Increased movement speed from 28% to 32%
- Increased duration from 12 seconds to 14
May 9, 2009 Patch
- Cooldown increased from 180 to 210
May 1, 2009 Patch
- Reduced talent bonus from +10% to +8%
- Reduced duration from 15 seconds to 12
April 18, 2009 Patch
- Reduced duration from 25 to 15 seconds
- Increased movement speed bonus from 22% to 28%
April 11, 2009 Patch
- Increase movement speed bonus from 15% to 22%
Alpha Week 6
- Movement speed bonus decreased to 15% from 20%
Alpha Week 5
- Duration increased to 25 seconds form 15 seconds and tooltip now properly reflects the 20% movement speed bonus
Alpha Week 4
- Cooldown reduced to 2 minutes from 6 minutes, and movement speed increased to 20% from 10%
Alpha Week 3
- Haste name changed to Ghost and now allows you to walk through units