|Effects:||+650 Health |
+40 Attack Damage
|Passive:||Unique - Icy: Basic attacks the target's Movement Speed for 1.5 seconds on hit (40% slow for melee attacks, 30% for ranged attacks).|
is a legendary item in League of Legends.
- It is the autoattack-based counterpart of Rylai's Crystal Scepter.
- Champions like Fiora and Shyvana benefit greatly from this item, as it gives them a way to stick to opponents and some form of crowd control.
- In most circumstances, the most efficient way to build Frozen Mallet is to complete the Phage early and continue to build other items.
- Only the largest slow form an item is applied, so having multiple slow effect items will not increase your ability to slow. It will stack with ability slows and Blessing of the Lizard Elder though with diminishing returns.
- On champions that need health more than the slow, Warmog's Armor is more efficient at almost twice the health per gold.
- Entropy is an alternate Legendary item that performs a similar function but is only available in Dominion.
- Attack > Damage
- Defense > Health
- A build consisting of Frozen Mallet and Atma's Impaler is referred to as "Fratma's" or occasionally "Atmallet." Combining it with a Warmog's Armor is called "Fratmogs."
TOTAL cost : 3300 gold ⇒ 3100 gold
BUILD path : Jaurim's Fist + Pickaxe + Ruby Crystal + 525 gold
health : 700 ⇒ 650
ATTACK damage : 30 ⇒ 40
- Recipe Changed: Giant's Belt + Pickaxe + Ruby Crystal + 950 gold = 3300 total gold
- UNIQUE Passive – Icy retained
- Attack Damage increased from 20 to 30
- Unique Passive is now named "Icy"
- Cost increased from 3,250 (825) to 3,300 (835)
- Fixed - Slow duration now correctly lasts for 2.5 seconds instead of 2
- Tooltip now shows slow percent for melee and ranged attackers
- Slows from items will no longer stack. The largest slow will take effect until duration wears, then the next largest slow will take effect if it's still active
- Health reduced from 800 to 775
- Phage and Frozen Mallet no longer stack
- Increased slow percent from 25 / 35% (range/melee) to 30 / 40%
- Increased duration from 2.25 to 2.5
May 15, 2009 Patch
- Damage reduced from 30 to 20