" (Real Name: Aleš Kněžínek) is a Czech League of Legends player, currently an ADC for Splyce Vipers
Aleš "Freeze" Kněžínek is from Brno, Czech Republic. His first contact with gaming was at the age of 5 as he played Diablo. He would play Defense of the Ancients (DotA) and World of Warcraft. The lack of an eSports scene in Czech Republic back then led him to believe that gaming was not an economically sound career choice.
- The name Freeze originated from his early DotA days.
- Is the first Czech player to play in the LCS.
- Gangplank was the first champ he played.
- Went from Unranked to 2.2k Elo in only one week of Ranked solo-queue play thanks to Ezreal and Corki.
- His motto is "If you gonna be the best, you have to take out the best." from the movie 'Never Back Down'.
- January 17th, Freeze on playing with Remi: 'We both have the potential to be the best bot lane in NA' with theScore
- February 8th, Interview with RNG Freeze: "I've never lost a trade as Draven versus Kalista" with Dignitas
- February 8th, Freeze: 'Doublelift picked Kalista against me, so I was like I have to show this kid how to play' with theScore
- February 21st, Freeze after scrappy Immortals match: 'They didn't underestimate us, that's why they played so well' with theScore
- February 29th, Freeze on REN's second win: 'It matters for our morale...what we did in practice paid off' with theScore
- March 5th, Freeze on Renegades: 'We usually get ahead and then do something stupid' with Yahoo
- March 14th, Freeze on playing with Ninja and Seraph: 'They are like [a] two-man team' with theScore
- March 21st, RNG Freeze: I wake up, eat breakfast, and scrim with Yahoo
- March 21st, Freeze on Seraph: '[He] brings the respect and a lot of hard work to the team' with theScore
- April 8th, Freeze on REN after TDK match, also says TSM can beat IMT on Sunday with Yahoo!
- May 31st, Freeze: “If people will compare me to FORG1VEN...I can show them I’m better than him” with theScore
Articles & Videos