|Name||Giovanne Huamán Garcia|
|Country of Birth||Peru|
|Birthday||May 22, 1993|
|Previous Role||Top Laner|
" (Real Name: Giovanne Huamán Garcia) is a Peruvian League of Legends player, formerly a Jungler for PEX Team
Perhaps the most famous Peruvian player on the Latin American Pro Scene, FraGio began playing videogames at the age of 7, and PC games at the age of 12. He began playing League of Legends somewhere around the end of Season 1, but he didn't like the game. He returned to the game after a friend introduced him to it and this time, he really got into it. He was able to get to Diamond in Season 2. Thanks to this, he was recruited for Pain Gaming. But due to lack of communication (no Portuguese), he left the team after a few months. After Pain Gaming, he became the Top Laner for Arenales Net Games for a long period of time, where he achieved many titles.
He used to be a College student, focusing on Computer Engineering. He has gotten the full support of his family on his goal of becoming a full-time Professional League of Legends player.
- March~, joins Pineapple Express.
- May 15th, transfers to The Right Stuff as Pineapple Express renames.
- July~, transfers to PEX as The Right Stuff renames.
- November 25th, leaves the team.
- December 23rd, rejoins the team.
- December 31st, roster disbands.
- January 15th, joins Mad Kings.
- May 1st, leaves the team.
- June 28th, rejoins PEX.
- October 8th, leaves the team.
- After getting really into League of Legends, he was able to reach Level 30 in a week. The following week, he achieved 1600 ELO, maining Shaco, Twisted Fate and Nocturne
- His first summoner's name was FraGioLiCiuS, with which he became known playing S1 and mid S2 playing with current NA and BR pros. Later switched to Its Me FraGioRlz in NA.
- Loves to play soccer, going to the cinema, working out, going dancing, etc. He also loves to sing, although his voice is very deep.
- When he was about 4 years old, his grandmother used to call him "Giovanne Franccesco Petrosky", so when people asked him his name, he said "Giovanne Franccesco Petrosky". So FraGio is short for Franccesco Giovanne. His nick used to be FraGiovaN, but he shortened it to only FraGio.
- Hopes to be able to finish his studies, and opening a company after he is done with his pro gaming career.
Articles & Videos