|Effects:||+15 Attack Damage|
|Passive:||Executioner: Physical damage inflicts Grievous Wounds on enemy champions for 3 seconds.|
Executioner's Calling was an Advanced tier item that was removed in patch v4.20 but was reintroduced in Patch 5.22
This item is very useful against champions with healing ability and the use of Health Potion. Also effective against champions that are reliant on spell and/or life steal.
started at the bottom now we still at the bottom
One of our oldest items, Executioner's has answered the call to combat high amounts of sustain and has returned to the shop once more. It's worth noting that Grievous Wounds is now 40% healing reduction instead of 50%, so while it doesn't shut down regeneration as hard, it'll still put a dent in anyone looking to buy back all their health in quick succession.
TOTAL cost : 800 gold
BUILD path : Long Sword + 450 gold
ATTACK damage : 15
unique passive : Executioner: Physical damage inflicts Grievous Wounds on enemy champions for 3 seconds
We've set some items free.
- "We realized in the case of each of these items that 'supporting' them or allowing them to continue to exist would simply cause more harm for game health than actual benefits. Either being abusable in edge cases (hello Sword of the Divine Rengar), or being 'trap' items that are rarely (if ever) the correct strategic purchase. Some may return at a later date! "
- [REMOVED] Removed : Sword of the Divine
- [REMOVED] Removed : Executioner's Calling
- [REMOVED] Removed : Atma's Impaler
- Critical strike chance increased to 20% from 15%
- Recipe is now Avarice Blade and Long Sword
- Cost changed from 1,350 (500) and 1,900 (700)
- Unique Active and Life Steal removed.
- Now grants +25 Attack Damage
- Unique Passive is now "Your basic attacks inflict Grievous Wounds on enemy champion for 1.5 seconds."
- Will no longer remove stealth upon activation
- Activated effect now "Inflicts target enemy champion with Grievous Wound, causing 50% reduced healing for 8 seconds." 20 second cooldown.
- Cooldown reduced to 45 seconds from 60
- No longer causes reduced healing on hit, but the damage over time effect can now hit minions
- Now has an active ability: For the next 10 seconds, your hits cause 50% reduced healing and regeneration for 7 seconds against champions; 60 second cooldown.
- Duration of Mourning reduced to 8 seconds from 12
- Lifesteal increased to 18% from 15%
- Increased the duration of Executioner's Mark to 12 seconds from 8
- Healing reduction increased to 65% from 40% and it now deals 4 damage per second
- Combine cost reduced to 950 from 750
- Executioner's Calling added